Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Monday, December 08, 2003

LIFE : Miss "I've-got-the-world-under-my-skin" World



I lose my faith in humanity (sic!) when I look at the result of the Miss World Contest 2003.

Did Miss Davison, who was crowned Miss Ireland under dubious circumstances, get a little help from Papa's famous name?

But what took the cake was Miss China, being crowned the second runners-up! It was a statement like - "Look, since you've been deprived for 54 years, here's a little something to keep you happy".

Sigh, the tragedy of it all!

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com