Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

PERSONAL : Announcement


ANNOUNCEMENT: The Blog Owner Name on this blog shall, from here on, appear as Ankh.

All - Could you please update your blogrolls or link lists to read as "Ankh". Also, I would appreciate it, if you could not refer to my original name anymore during posts/comments.

Observation: As my posts become more and more India-centric, the banner on the top of my page, becomes more and more specific advertising. I think that's very smart. Pity that I'm not an online buyer in the US.

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com