Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Friday, July 18, 2003
Fleeting fancies


Do you react on impulses? Or do they just pass?
Nothing lingers longer than regret. I'm passing through such a phase at this point of time. I have a lot of whims, a lot of things I need to do, to learn.
I'm writing all of them down, just for the sake of filing all those whims, and giving myself the impetus to do something of them....

� Learn pottery. I read about clay-making and the types of clay used and then gave it all up on a similar whim.
� Learn to dance. I was very agile once upon a time in college (Yeah, nostalgia!). I wanted to learn the Bharatnatyam or a Western dance.
� Learn how to drive a bike. Yeah, I'm firmly powered by the four-wheel wonders. (and yes, I can drive a bicycle).
� Travel with a NG expedition to a exotic foreign land. Need moolah for that. Mucho Moolah. Please indicate interest if you are willing to contribute to the "Save the Wails" fund.


End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com