Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Wednesday, July 16, 2003
DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN


If anyone would like to set up a date in the future and is into older women, this is the right one ....
I would suggest a little background research before the date though.

Ms. Susan Smith



Please write Susan today!


I am 31 years old.  My birthday is September 26.  I am looking to meet new people and, hopefully, become friends.  During my spare time, I enjoy reading, working puzzles, and writing.  I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls.  My favorite color is navy blue and my favorite flower is the daisy.  I am a Christian and I enjoy attending church.  I consider myself to be sensitive, caring, and kind-hearted.  I'm currently serving a life sentence on the charge of murder.  I have grown and matured a lot since my incarceration, but I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children.  I hope to receive letters from those who are not judgmental and who are sincere.  I look forward to hearing from new people and, hopefully, finding new friends.  May God bless each one of you!


Will You
Please Write To This Inmate At:


Ms. Susan Smith #221487
Leath Corr. Inst.
2809 Airport Rd.  
Greenwood, SC 29649 USA


General Information: 

Race:
Caucasian Sex: Female Religion: Methodist Release or next available parole date: 2024 Sexual orientation: Straight Seeking legal help: No On death row: No Serving a life sentence: Yes Seeking donations:No Very latest year to be released:Life Willing to write overseas pen pals:Yes Convicted of: Murder Birth Date: 09-26-71 Ad started: 06-01-03 Ad ends: 06-01-04



No wonder they're the most developed nation in the world.

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com