Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Rushing through some oft visited blogs, I stumbled across Sid's blogs and promptly launched into my Bombay nostalgia mood. Due to a lack of time, I'm just putting up a couple of images which capture the "real" world of Bombay that I visualize.

This is my world. This is where I grew up.....





.....and this is where I long to be.


Random Titbits


I'm going to stop using the word "altogether" altogether. I just came across the alternative definition of the same.
al�to�geth�er
n.
A state of nudity. Often used with the: in the altogether.


The "altogetherly" feeling gives me the creeps now.

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com