Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Thursday, June 12, 2003
Ahoy.
I'm running short on time at work, so I'm just going to put up some thoughts....
I was planning to write on a couple of topics, but they're going to have to wait. Those topics being - "The US has WMDs* !!!" " and "What is it about The Matrix?".

Any way, today's scribblings are to do with those guards at the place I work at. There's one that stands at the turn stiles and his responsibility consists of opening the stiles for whoever is passing by. There's the other guy, who directs the trafffic at a small intersection inside the office complex. All I have ever seen him doing is waving his hands, perhaps asking people to speed up.

One day, I'm going to teach them the concept of "Job Satisfaction". It's like implanting a small keeda (bug) inside their heads which results in a nagging feeling and a bad headache.

Though I have a feeling they're not going to agree much. For them it more a matter of their basic needs being met, which I suppose are. Simply put, it all comes down to Mr. Maslow. I still dread the day I heard of Mr. M for the first time. Here I was going along, merrily I might add, without a care in the world. Then they hit me with self-esteem, sociological needs and job satisfaction. There I went down the drain.

* (up there) : Weapons of Mass Deception

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com