Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Monday, May 19, 2003
Woe is me. Is there no hope at all? Excuse me, world. I'm going out of my mind. I'll be back in a few hours. Please leave a message and I'll ask my psychiatrist to get back to you.














Ask
the Magic Cactus a question


I
asked the magic cactus,


Will I find true love?

and THE MAGIC CACTUS SAID TO ME:

I am afraid i can't tell yet.


reality subversion @ www.irreality.org.uk









So I decided to switch from the metaphysical to the pure physical. Here goes .....















Ask
the Magic Cactus a question


I
asked the magic cactus,


Will I have sex in the future

and THE MAGIC CACTUS SAID TO ME:

Hmmmm.... I am not sure. I must go and meditate on this. Ask me again in a few hours. Still - Make sure you use the right map, if you know what i mean!


reality subversion @ www.irreality.org.uk







What map? No one ever told me about a map?!?!?! I heard about the birds and the bees, but there's a map??? Sheesh. My life is so, so screwed.

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com