Discussions over Tea (Of course, cutting maar ke)

Friday, May 09, 2003

Peer pressure. That's what I would call it.

I used to write somewhere else earlier but gave that up because of a very detached feeling to the entire experience. It's amazing how much culture affects you in the way you interact with the world. You are what you've grown up to be, been brought up to be, shaped by the experiences you've had, shaped by the people you've interacted with, the values you have and the society you live in.

I moved away from there because I felt too constrained by the kind of readership I was getting, the difference in opinions of the people (which I would appreciate under normal circumstances, but was vastly diverse in terms of the perspective they were coming from).

To cut a long story short, I don't understand them, they don't understand me and even though they're a great sort of people, they're not my people.

So, right! This is to new starts, new rants. L'chaim!

End of Post

Comments: Post a Comment

XML



Ankh's Fotolog



Bharateeya Blog Mela

Black - Strong

AnarCapLib
Ashification
Filter Coffee
Jivha - The Tongue
Kingsley
Living in India
Nerve Endings Firing Away
Smorgasbord
The Examined Life

Kashmiri - Nutty

Adventures with Yardboy
Amethyst Reflections
Blockhead

Nilgiri - Easy

Gandalf
Journeywoman
Lucis
Patang
Random Ruminations
Sid's muses
Speed...Bump...Stop..
When I paint my masterpiece


Concept :"Discussions over Tea"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com